How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Ontario Program (Digital Main Street) - This event has already occurred
How an Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Program Funded by the Province of Ontario and corporate partners.
The goal of ShopHERE powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Upcoming Dates:Thursday, January 27, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 3, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 10, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 17, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 24, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.