Join Karey Anne Large, Executive Director of the Scugog Chamber of Commerce, and Matt Parish, Investment Advisor, RBC Dominion Securities as they meet with expert panelists to discuss the challenges of employee Recruitment and Retention and how we wage the War FOR Talent. Following our panel discussion, we will hear from employers as they present their businesses and what future employment with them looks like.
This session covers the essential steps to starting a small business including registering a business name, licenses & permits, HST, business banking, insurance and hiring employees.
How an Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Program Funded by the Province of Ontario and corporate partners.
The goal of ShopHERE powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?