Ever wondered who’s visiting your website, and what they’re doing there? Google Analytics can tell you all of that and more. Discover the fundamentals of Google Analytics in this beginner-level webinar.
- How to connect your website to Google Analytics
- How to set up Google Analytics properly to filter out irrelevant traffic
- How to create custom views and set goals within Google Analytics
- How to generate 5 key reports to let you know how your website is performing
- How to configure Google Analytics to automatically send you reports
Design Workshop for Employers in the Durham Region
Diverse, immigrant-inclusive workplaces are more innovative, competitive, and resilient. Canadian businesses that invest in immigrant-inclusive workplaces will gain a competitive advantage by attracting talent, expanding to diverse consumers, and ensuring future workforce resilience.
Following a design-thinking approach, participants in this interactive workshop will co-create and improve on practical, implementable solutions to the needs and priorities of local employers.
Here is an opportunity for you to meet other business owners and to open new relationships – you never know what could transpire from those connections. We ask you to come with a smile, share about yourself, an idea, an opportunity or even a challenge you’d like input on.
If you haven't set your 2022 goals yet along with the plan on how to achieve them, this workshop is perfect to catch up and springboard yourself to success.