Hire Students from the #1 Undergraduate University in Ontario!
Careerspace at Trent University will be virtually hosting our four-day annual Career Expo. Trent students are eager to take on new challenges in exciting, creative and remote environments. Gain a valuable team member with fresh ideas; we encourage students to explore options to learn and grow through their academics and personal life while also applying the skills they have learned in a professional setting as an engaged member of their community.
January 26 - Health Sciences and Wellness
February 3 - Community and Public Services
February 9 - Business and Technology
February 17 - Natural Resources and Environment
Social media can be a very powerful tool for business growth, but first you need to know what it is and how it works. In this fun and interactive workshop, we’ll look at the basics of today’s popular social media channels—including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest—and decide which are right for you. You’ll develop a social media plan that will drive business results without a big investment of time and energy.
- How other small businesses have built their brands on each social media channel, picking up tips and inspiration for your own social media activities
- What likes, hashtags, shares and retweets are, and how and when to use them
- How to determine the right content and tone for your business’s social media posts, and the right time and frequency to post them
- How to develop an editorial calendar, with tips for scheduling and automation
- How to analyze social media metrics and determine which ones to focus on for your business goals