Here is an opportunity for you to meet other business owners and to open new relationships - you never know what could transpire from those connections.
Great website content can help you achieve your site’s desired results - whether that’s more sales, more signups, or more visitors. But before you've put a pen (or cursor, if you like) to page, you have to do your research. This webinar will help you write better content for your website that will appeal to your target audience, as well as search engines such as Google.
- How to write for your target audience
- How to develop a consistent voice and tone for your brand
- The tricks professional copywriters use to create website content that speaks to your ideal client or customer
- What role search engine optimization (SEO) plays in content development
- How often to refresh the content on your website, and whether you need a blog or not
06:30 PM| 270 Simcoe Street N
This event will allow guests to experience Parkwood in a new way. In this walk and talk intimate session, you will take a unique tour of the mansion with Parkwood’s Curator and Conservator Miriam Harris/ Along the way you see completed conservation projects, while learning about the tools, resources and methods that were used in the conservation process. In addition you will have the chance to see other artifacts that are in need of conservation and learn about the methods that will be used.