This webinar will provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to conduct an effective, legally compliant workplace investigation.
- Why Investigate? Legal requirements and practical considerations.
- The importance of the investigative process – how to ensure your investigations pass muster
- Investigation Mistakes and how to avoid them.
- The Verdict and Next Steps – You’ve conducted the perfect investigation – now what?
Are you already in business and wanting to put together your business plan for growth or financing options? This hands on masterclass will take you through the steps of writing your business plan and financial projections.
Social media is a never satiated content beast - it’s always hungry for more! It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation, but if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. Discover how in this workshop, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently plan a month’s worth of social media content in one sitting.
- How to create a content plan that reaches your social media goals
- How to establish the best voice for each of your business’s social media channels
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content