Downtown Whitby Beer Fest - This event has already occurred
Friday, September 13, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Celebration Square at the Whitby Public Library - 405 Dundas St. W., Whitby, Ont., L1N 6A1
View on Google Maps
- Festivals and Fairs
- Live Music and Literary
Presented by the Downtown Whitby BIA, the second annual Beer Fest will be coming back to Celebration Square on Friday September 13 AND Saturday September 14, 2019! That’s right – we’re adding a whole extra day for attendees to enjoy even more craft breweries, local food and live music than ever before. Beer Fest will be open on Friday from 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
One Downtown Whitby Beer Fest ticket will get you:
- Entry for one (1) person into your chosen session of the festival.
- Two (2) complimentary beer tokens. A 6 oz. pour of beer costs one token and a full 12 oz. pour of beer costs two tokens. Additional tokens can be purchased onsite for $3.00 each.
- 12 craft beer breweries and other craft beverage purveyors – all in one place!
- One (1) 13 oz. commemorative beer stein.
- Musical entertainment throughout the entirety of your session.
- Complimentary water.
- Access to a variety of street food vendors.
- An intimate, lively and unforgettable experience. Any craft beverage lover’s dream come true!
- A hankering to buy your tickets for next year. 😉
We are also thrilled to announce the brand-new Celebration of the Craft Brew Crews at Beer Fest!
On Friday September 13, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Craft Brew Crew guests will experience history in the making – the four Whitby breweries going head to head. 5 Paddles Brewing Company, Brock St. Brewing Company, Little Beasts Brewing Company and Town Brewery will provide each guest with their best brew while KB Food delivers his culinary creations on charcuterie boards crafted especially for Beer Fest. Guests will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite beers in each of the three categories and the winners shall be crowned!
Then, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., attendees will receive three complimentary tokens to spend on other beverage purveyors onsite and will have the exclusive opportunity to hang out with the four Whitby brewers.
Really – what could be better?
Tickets are ON SALE NOW for only $50.00 each!
What you get:
- A flight of beer with one brew each from the four Whitby breweries (per category).
- A charcuterie board made by KB.
- Three Beer Fest tokens to spend at any beverage vendor onsite.
- Exclusive access to the festival before it’s opened up to general admission ticket holders.
Don’t miss this historic, hop-filled, friendly feud and event – get your tickets now at https://whitbybia.org/event/beer-fest-2/!