This session will help you create a marketing plan that targets your ideal customer and help you identify the marketing tactics and sales channels for your business.
How an Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Program Funded by the Province of Ontario and corporate partners.
The goal of ShopHERE powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Chamber on Tap is back online!
Grab a beverage and connect with professionals in a casual atmosphere.
You have a website, but how do customers find it? You need to drive traffic to your website by making sure your business shows up on Google when customers search. This beginner-level workshop will teach you how to connect your business to customer searches on Google and how to optimize your website and digital presence for Google, without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work
- How to successfully conduct keyword research so you can choose which keywords will attract the right website visitors
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power
- How to use social media and links from other websites to improve your Google ranking
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not